The Faculty of Biology and Medicine of LAUSANNE
and the Faculty of Medicine of Geneva
are very pleased to present the 1stMedLem Meeting
that will held on Thursday, the 17th of November 2016
in Geneva-Centre Louis Jeantet.
The 2016 theme is
« INFLAMMATION in the era of BIG DATA ».
Invited Speakers :
- Prof. Francine Behar-Cohen (Hôpital opthtalmique Jules-Gonin)
- Dr. Lydie Lane (Swiss Institute of Bioinformatics)
- Dr. Luc Stoppini (Hepia//HES-SO and Swiss Centre for Applied Human Toxicology)
Deadline Abstract: 30.09.2016
(More info at www.unil.ch/medlem/)
The MedLem meeting will be a fantastic opportunity to discover the breadth of research around Lake Geneva
We encourage you to participate!
Scientific & organizing committee:
- Olivier Gaide (Department of Dermatology and Venereology, Lausanne University Hospital) contact
- Maxime Pellegrin (Division of Angiology, Lausanne University Hospital) contact
- Aurélien Thomas (Unit of Toxicology, CURML, Lausanne University Hospital, Geneva University Hospital) contact
- Natacha Turck (Department of Human Protein Sciences, University Medical Center-Geneva) contact