Dear Student, PhD candidate, Postdoc or Young Scientist in Life Science,
Are you wondering how to build your career after a degree in life science or a postdoctoral experience? The Life Science Career Day aims to make you aware of numerous career options!
It is also one day full of career networking opportunities:
• 60 delegates of companies, associations and institutions
• 20 experts/trainers in career counseling and CV check
• More than 360 participants registered!
• Some places are still available for you!
Date & Venue: Saturday, May 9th 2015, University of Lausanne, Amphipôle Building, UNIL-Sorge, 1015 Dorigny
On-line Registration: Registration is OPEN & FREE (Deadline: April 9th 2015)
• Discover careers & the everyday life of professionals (3 symposia)
• Be part of a large interactive area
• Benefit of an individual CV check and career counseling services
• Boost your career and learn in several workshops (start-up, elevator pitch, competences and networking)
• Interact with scientific journalists
Our Special Guests
Director of the Campus Biotech Foundation, Geneva and President of the BioAlps Association
Journalist, Producer, SPECIMEN (Reports on Human Behavior), Radio Télévision Suisse, RTS
Program: Click here!
We are looking forward to meeting you there,
The Faculty of Biology and Medicine (UNIL) & BioScience Network Lausanne
Registration for the Life Science Career day 2015 in UNIL (9th of May in Lausanne) is open!
Check the LSCD newsletter